Re: [compost_tea] Re: Simple is best

From: <jallan6977_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 10:22:19 -0500
    My worms eat nothing but vegetables.  Some banana skins but mostly
    vegetables I grow  with only compost made from feedstock I can trust.
     I don't think they can eat butternut squash hulls. At least they are
    disappearing very slowly.  My bin has lots of white fungus and a few
    of what looks like white stemmed plants..  Should I feed them the
    seed scraps also?