RE: [compost_tea] Flow forms

From: Thomas Jaszewski <tom_at_livesoil.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 14:21:01 -0800

Here is a description from Acres on John Wilkes book "Flowforms"

 "Water is the universal bearer of whatever character we put into it;
consequently, the way we treat water is crucial to our own health and to th=
well-being of the planet as a whole. Working with his remarkable invention,
the flowform, Wilkes uncovered many mysteries of water. His lifetime of
applied research into rhythms and water, fully revealed here for the first
time, has startling implications for such topical issues as farming and
irrigation, food production and processing, water treatment and recycling,
and health and cosmetic products. The author includes a history of Flowform
research as well as the most important, up-to-date developments in this
research around the world. He also includes informative appendices on
metamorphosis, Flowform designs and applications, and the scientific and
technical aspects of Flowform research. Flowforms is a groundbreaking,
lavishly illustrated book, revealing both the beauty and broad range of
applications of this technology. Softcover, 239 pages. #6710"

Consider reading before you call something "mystic". It's painfully obvious
you haven't bothered to follow a single link presented in this thread.
Flowforms are no more mystic than ACT from a Biodynamic perspective. It
wasn't all that long ago that my nearsighted view kept me from expanding my
range of experiences. It IS simply an untrue uninformed statement to
describe your brewer as capable of imparting the same energies as a
flowform.

This is NOT ridicule, rather an attempt to get you to consider that neither
of us knows it all. The planet is resplendent with unknown unexplained and
mystical properties.

Another interesting find from Diver!

 <http://www.ipa.net/%7Esteved/audio/rss_beautiful_day.htm>
http://www.ipa.net/%7Esteved/audio/rss_beautiful_day.htm

Tom Jaszewski
www.livesoil.com
tom_at_livesoil.com
702-595-7012

"People who say it cannot be done,
should not interrupt those who are doing it".
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)