[compost_tea] Re: Flow forms

From: Mike Widmer <leapsman_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 03:10:35 -0000

I am also interested in further testing of flow form. Count me in as
a future testor.

--- In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, "Ted Peterson"
<ted.peterson_at_t...> wrote:
> Folks:
>
> I have been experimenting with flow-form (kind of) technology
(actually a way to make a certain kind of water molecule) and came
up with a design that was supposed to make a certain kind of water.
Well, it sort of worked -- the water circulated correctly --  but
mostly failed.  However it was a momentous failure!  I failed to get
the water I wanted but stumbled onto something else.  I have been
running the new technology next to one of my brewers and a
competitor's brewer and I will simply state that the results I have
measured are off the map.  Everything worked better,  the bacteria I
can see with the microscope simply exploded.  Rods and cocci
everywhere.  When I first looked at the sample, I thought I had
gotten a piece of plastic or something in the sample.  I have never
seen so much activity.   I brewed the same amount of compost from
the same pile and with the same nutrients measured by weight.  All
the water was the same. I can say this.  Flow forms, even simple
ones, seem to work because they add O2 and increase surface area.

> I need 5 people to sign an non-disclosure agreement and do some
testing.  You will have to invest about $35 to $50  in parts and I
will give you exact specifications of what you need and how you need
to do it.  You can get the parts locally.  I then need you to send
samples to me so I can compare them with that I am seeing.  After I
get some confirmation, I will have everyone send one sample to
Elaine.  I will pay for the sample and the testing with SFI.

> I really think I have accidently hit on something quite fantastic
here but further experimentation and confirmation from other people
are needed.  When I say more bioactivity, I mean I was blown away
with the samples.  My brewers are good.  They make good tea but this
is an order of magnitude improvement.  I had no idea.  And the best
part about it is that it is far less expensive than the technology I
was using before.  It is about $200 less expensive to build.

> To Tom:
>
> A vortex by any other name is a vortex.  While my brewers have
lots of air actions and water circultation, this new approach
creates vortices.  I am flat blown away.

> I will apply for patents Monday and have an ND ready by Wednesday
at the latest.  So if anyone is interested, please drop me a line.

> Nick and Judy:
>
> You should have received the package but if you haven't, I have
gotten most of it on line so I can just send it that way.

> Look folks.  I am stoked out of my mind.  I never thought that
this would happen like this but before I get too carried away with
my own self-delusion, I need some confirmation.  It would be the
happiest accident I could think of.  However, the water molecule
stuff just flat failed.  Great idea but doesn't work as I am using
it.  So I guess NASA was correct in rejecting it.

> Ted Peterson
> SOE

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here