Re: [compost_tea] Re: Flow forms

From: Ted Peterson <ted.peterson_at_tcsn.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 13:50:53 -0800

In my experience, there must have been lots of fungus in your compost. As =
far as I can tell, from brewing and testing, the brew cycle just isn't long=
 enough to grow fungi without the majority of bacteria going dormant. So t=
o my way of thinking, the fungi must have been in the compost and extracted=
 into the tea because the brewer was a better environment for them than the=
 compost.

I'll keep you informed. I am running this thing with two test brewers, One=
 is mine the other is one you are using. This thing blows both test brewer=
s away. I'm completely shocked and didn't think it was possible because th=
ere are food limits and the law of doubling which cannot be ignored. So, b=
acterially, it looks like brew times can be significantly shortened. I am =
waiting for an ND from my lawyer and when he sends it over, I will forward =
it to all interested parties. When I get it back with an electronic signat=
ure or mailed, I will send the plans and operational parameters for the tes=
ts and a check for SFI testing.

Ted Peterson
SOE