[compost_tea] Re :Seasone Greetings

From: Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 00:07:19 -0800 (PST)

Thank you all for the thoughtful contributions you make to our mutual effort to improve
 the way we live on Earth - at all levels from flower boxes to mega farms. Thank you for
the cards and gifts you sent. Pins on our world map are scattered all over the world. It
makes me feel like we are making a difference. So far to go! Haw can Santa do it all in
one night? Wishing each and every Compost and Aerated Compost Tea enthusiast a
          Happy Christmas and A Brewin New Year Bob and Donna

Yahoo! Groups Links