[compost_tea] From the Compost Tea List Moderator

From: Jeff Lowenfels <jeff_at_gardener.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 10:27:44 -0900
Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to wish you all a very happy holiday season. We get a bit
off track at times, a bit difficult with each other and we all have our
own opinions and experiences. Yet thank goodness we share in a
civilized way as we all try and make better teas and thus a better
world.

Particular thanks goes to Dr. Elaine and the other regular
contributors. May you all have a great holiday and look forward to a
wonderful New Year of advances and acceptance of aerated Compost Tea!
The same goes to all the wonderful but silent lurkers on this list,
only I add that we hope to hear from you all in the up coming year!

Cheers,

Jeff Lowenfels
Anchorage, Alaska

Plant a Row in your garden to feed the hungry. Join Plant A Row for the
Hungry. Ask me how. www.gwaa.org/Par/index.html

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links