RE: [compost_tea] RE: MICROBIOLOGY TESTING of COMPOST TEAS

From: Tim Kiphart <kiphart_at_ev1.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 05:52:53 -0600

Elaine said:

Use the new SFI approach for assessing what soil chemistry will become plant
available in the coming growing season, so you can figure out exactly how
much inorganic fertilizer can be dropped, or how much might still be needed,
based on testing to see what the organisms will be able to do in the soil
you are adding them to?

Your words above would indicate that SFI has a NEW way of assessing soil
chemistry. Again these are your words and you are trying to turn this back
on me.

Tim