RE: [compost_tea] RE: MICROBIOLOGY TESTING of COMPOST TEAS

From: <soilfoodweb_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 10:15:36 -0500
Tim -

Please, actually read the following sentence.  There is nothing there saying I have invented a new way to do chemical anaylsis.

What I clearly state is that we have a new way of assessing what soil chemistry will become plant available.  This is not a new soil chemical extraction method.  I discussed the new approach in a previous e-mail, and I stand by that earlier explanation.

I previously wrote:
Use the new SFI approach for assessing what soil chemistry will become plant available in the coming growing season, so you can figure out exactly how much inorganic fertilizer can be dropped, or how much might still be needed, based on testing to see what the organisms will be able to do in the soil you are adding them to?

--
Elaine Ingham
President, Soil Foodweb Inc.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor