[compost_tea] BEHAVIOR

From: Jeff Lowenfels <jeff_at_gardener.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 10:13:19 -0900
Some of you seem to take a delight in showing off your "knowledge" in a
very obnoxious way.  It stops as of this message from your moderator.

You know who you are and you know what jerks you have been. Your bully
action inhibits people from stating opinions, asking questions and
questioning answers (in a pleasant, civilized way as opposed to your
ankle biting, I-am-better-than-thou style).

It is ok to flame, but being rude is not tolerated. Next time anyone
acts so, they will be removed from the list. We don't need this kind of
communication.

Jeff, list owner.

Enough of "I am better than you"
Plant a Row in your garden to feed the hungry. Join Plant A Row for the
Hungry. Ask me how. www.gwaa.org/Par/index.html

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links