Re: [compost_tea] Two Decisions

From: Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 10:32:24 -0800 (PST)

Happy New Year !!!
Monday for sales
Monday for newbies
Mondays for new threads.
If we are 700 why do we hear from 1% exclusively? Are we not inviting the other 99% with topics of general interest? This must be the most revolutionary most exciting change in the worlds biggest business - growing ! It must be a topic all 700 can enjoy writing and reading about. Do we squelch it by making it too techical? Bob

Jeff Lowenfels <jeff_at_gardener.com> wrote:

Happy New Year.

We are almost 700 people from all over the world. I hope none have been
impacted directly by the terrible events of this week.

One house keeping question needs to be resolved: what day folks would
like advertising...currently you can "sell" a product on the list by
posting messages only on Sundays. Comments please, short ones, if you
want a different day.

On to a new question: Would any one be interested in designating one
day a week for newbie questions? These are welcome any time, but the
thought is this would make it easier to interrupt ongoing
threads.....Comments please? Since we hear from about 1% if the list
most of the time, how about hearing from some of you to whom this is
directed?

Stay well.

Jeff L

Plant a Row in your garden to feed the hungry. Join Plant A Row for the
Hungry. Ask me how. www.gwaa.org/Par/index.html

Yahoo! Groups Links