[compost_tea] Re: Mystery Organic Spray

From: Titel Ryzhomer <thegoodjob_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 04:19:24 -0000

I certainly hope that no aerated compost tea will kill all the bugs
in my garden. I have rove beatles, lady beatles, cucumerous,
persimilis and many other little friends who seem to thrive on the
applications of ACT and AEM (activated effective microorganisms)
which they get.

Titel

--- In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, "Scott Alexander" <daylily@b...>
wrote:
> A person in a daylily group I belong to wrote:-
> "I am  currently testing a new product for daylilies it kills
aphids,
> spider mites, ants, Beatles and it also seems to help slow rust
and  maybe
> even kills it. I am still in the early stages on the rust part
but  what's
> really great about this stuff is its 100% organic no toxins and  no
> hazardous waste. According to the CEO I am dealing with the Florida
> University and the Georgia University are also running tests on
this
> product, it just passed its pest test which I can attest to
personally. All
> exoskeleton insects are dead in my 24 beds. I  hate ants so I will
be doing
> a lot more spraying around my yard as well. Another benefit to
this  stuff
> is it cleans your plants and it helps in the germinating of  seeds.
>
> Doesn't that product sound just like well-made aerated compost
tea? What do
> you think?
>
> Scott Alexander.

Yahoo! Groups Links