Re: [compost_tea] Bugs in a jug

From: Ted Peterson <ted.peterson_at_tcsn.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 10:36:36 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: soilfoodweb_at_aol.com
To: compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2005 9:14 AM
Subject: Re: [compost_tea] Bugs in a jug

What companies are being discussed here?
What post did this message come from?

It didn't come from me but I have been doing some research on this based on=
 that post a couple of days ago that was a cross-post from a day lillies gr=
oup. (I have been rained in for the past ten days.)

I had heard of something about a year ago from the U of Michigan and I sent=
 the post. However, last night, I found the following:

http://nature-technologies.com/

and

http://www.turfprousa.com/

I was interested because I have a process that basically shows people how t=
o make a similar product. However, the product I show you how to make isn'=
t used for CT but put directly on the soil. It actually developed from com=
posting Eucalyptus and has branched out into converting materials most thin=
k are useless in a compost pile or the material contains oils or other mate=
rials that are anti-beneficial as far as composting and soil amendments are=
 concerned. Anyway, I figured out how to get the oils and negatives out wh=
ich leaves a rather good mulch.

I have yet to really look through the sites but they look promising.

Ted Peterson
SOE