RE: [compost_tea] basic values

From: butch ragland <wilddog_202_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 22:56:04 -0800 (PST)
I've mentioned that a large part of my career has been
in sales and cheap sells. Look at the largest retailer
the world has ever seen. The producer must work from
the most efficient way to produce and farmers going
broke with petro-chemical methods will change their
minds or, go out of business. Big business always does
what is best for the bottom line and the little guy
says my product is better why can't I sell it. He
thinks it's gold but the market doesn't know it. Under
sell the market until you have the market then do
whatever you want until someone else comes along. If
the little guy meets with his buddies and they all pat
themselves on the back about how wonderful their
product is and wonder why is this so hard. If they got
together and figured out how they could kick
somebodies butt then they would be on the path to
success.

One of the main reasons is small farmers will not
cooperate like big businesses who act as if they are
all connected, because they are.

http://organic.tfrec.wsu.edu/compost/ImagesWeb/CompApp.html

=====