[compost_tea] Re: Mystery Organic Spray

From: Linda <wormwomantwo_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 20:16:35 -0000

Dr. I,

Then the shame is on them for the deception! I imagine that could be
a common problem for you.

Their web site reads, "Dr. Ingham became a member of our Board of
Directors and proud supporter after reviewing the data and excellent
test results of our Turf Pro products."

I'm sorry I have mistakenly addressed the the bacillis question with
you, they also indicated you were the testing lab.

Linda

--- In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, soilfoodweb@a... wrote:
> Linda -
>
> I am not aware that I'm on the Turf Pro Board of Directors.
>
> I do consulting with Turf Pro.  I consult with many different
companies.

> The species of Bacillus in Turf Pro is information available from
Turf Pro.  Please contact them.

> --
> Elaine Ingham
> President, Soil Foodweb Inc.