[compost_tea] Re: Mystery Organic Spray

From: Titel Ryzhomer <thegoodjob_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2005 00:33:10 -0000

Elaine,

It is bad indeed if you are not a director for Turfpro to post the
following on their website. It doesn't speak much for their
integrity.

"Dr. Elaine Ingham, President of Soil Foodweb Inc
""This is the best humic acid product I have ever seen.""
Dr. Elaine Ingham is the President of Soil Foodweb Inc. in
Corvallis, Oregon, President of Soil Foodweb Institute in New South
Wales, Australia, and Research Director at Soil Foodweb, New York.
Dr. Ingham became a member of our Board of Directors and proud
supporter after reviewing the data and excellent test results of our
Turf Pro products."

Regards,
Tim Wilson

--- In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, "Linda" <wormwomantwo@y...>
wrote:

> Dr. I,
>
> Then the shame is on them for the deception! I imagine that could
be
> a common problem for you.
>
> Their web site reads, "Dr. Ingham became a member of our Board of
> Directors and proud supporter after reviewing the data and
excellent
> test results of our Turf Pro products."
>

> I'm sorry I have mistakenly addressed the the bacillis question
with
> you, they also indicated you were the testing lab.
>
>  Linda

> --- In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, soilfoodweb@a... wrote:
> > Linda -
> >
> > I am not aware that I'm on the Turf Pro Board of Directors.
> >
> > I do consulting with Turf Pro.  I consult with many different
> companies.
> >
> > The species of Bacillus in Turf Pro is information available
from
> Turf Pro.  Please contact them.
> >
> > --
> > Elaine Ingham