Re: [compost_tea] Re: Mystery Organic Spray

From: Linda Smaltz <wormwomantwo_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 15:21:25 -0800 (PST)

Dr.,

I've spoken with them and reviewed the documentation. You've been caught in another of your misguided misrepresentations.

An apology would certainly carry more credence.

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Linda

soilfoodweb_at_aol.com wrote:
I'll talk to TurfPro about it. Thanks for sending me the info.

--
Elaine Ingham
President, Soil Foodweb Inc.