[compost_tea] Re: Mystery Organic Spray

From: Linda <wormwomantwo_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 02:22:11 -0000

--- In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, soilfoodweb@a... wrote:
> What are you talking about, Linda?
>
> I have e-mailed them, not even gotten hold of them yet.  And
somehow, your "hearsay" evidence is every much less than credible.

It's clearly available information in the Florida State site. Yu have
been on their board for some time.

> As I recall, Jeff Lowenfels had to remove fro this list, because
previously you were so virulent in your nastiness to quite a few
people.

Actually I've not been stopped from posting. I pointed out that one
of your customers was NOT qualified to advise in agricultural
settings. Kids books and books on "alternative" lifestyles don't make
for ag advisors. But as a friend here pointed out only one SFI
advisor is a certified crop advisor. $15 a gallon for tea in a box
that cover 150 sq ft on a web site covered with indorsements has a
funny smell as well. Interesting as well that a $45 bobk of posts
gleaned from this list was developed with your involvement.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links