[compost_tea] Sustainable Services Idaho

From: ray gore <xrg22000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 15:24:44 -0800 (PST)

Qualified Applicants

Sustainable Services Idaho, LLC is looking for a
Consultant trainee and person with a Microbiolgy
degree.

Qualified applicants in the Consultant category should
contain knowlege about farming and have an outgoing
personality (sales). Specializing in IPM, row crops or
other.

Qualified Microbiologist or person with lab experience
for training at SFI.

Pay is above average and willingness to work in wide
open beautiful Idaho mountains with minimal
supervision required.

Reply to
Ray Gore
xrg2_at_msn.com
fax: 208-324-3788

Yeah, its not Sunday and use only email to forward
resumes or replies. I have so many calls I only answer
the ones I recognize.

Sorry for the solicitation Jeff!!!