Re: [compost_tea] : non-aerated teas/ Aerated comparrison tests

From: butch ragland <wilddog_202_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 15:39:24 -0800 (PST)
Anything you do will have a value depending on how
well you keep track of what went in and what the
results are. Anyone who wants to replicate your work
will add weight to the work and move it along. If you
don't over state the value of what you find then it
will be what it is.

Why would anyone else's opinion have anything to do
with what you think is worthwhile.