Re: [compost_tea] : non-aerated teas/ Aerated comparrison tests

From: Ted Peterson <ted.peterson_at_tcsn.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 10:19:35 -0800

Bob et al:

This thing seems to have grown into yet another pissing contest. We haven'=
t even started it yet so we have general ideas but other than agreeing to t=
he test and the general parameters. The form you sent is great for a proje=
ct proposal and I hope you let anyone take it off and use it as they see fi=
t. I wouldn't specify testing locations in the test parameters. That way,=
 if you need to get verification from another lab you don't have to fund it=
 yourself but can use contract funds to do the additional test(s).

Ted
SOE