RE: [compost_tea] Adding Lime/Calcium to Soil

From: Tim Kiphart <kiphart_at_ev1.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 12:09:02 -0600

Jeff-

There should be some nice synergy with the Ca added to the fish, in effect,
an amino acid chelated Ca. What's the cost of this product?

Regarding your liquid Ca, what do you see as typical application rates?
Forty to 50 lbs of actual Ca are not uncommon rates.

Thank you for sharing with the group, and I look forward to hearing more,
and hopefully trialing some of this excellent sounding products.

Tim