RE: [compost_tea] Calcium Carbonate

From: Thomas Jaszewski <tom_at_livesoil.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 05:40:17 -0800

Pretty much a normal sig for many work computers these days, I usually
remember to remove it, but I'm glad you find your own ignorance humorous!

Tom Jaszewski
www.livesoil.com
tom_at_livesoil.com
702-595-7012

"People who say it cannot be done,
should not interrupt those who are doing it".
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)