[compost_tea] Re: Brewing time for soil applications only

From: dkemnitz2000 <dkemnitz2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 06:38:43 -0000

--- In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, butch ragland <wilddog_202@y...>
wrote:
> Yes, aerobic. Does your Yup mean that the soil has
> been tested after applying only prepared tea that has
> not been brewed.

[Dennis]my YUP means something else. SEE below.

And what were the results?
> --- dkemnitz2000 <dkemnitz2000_at_y...> wrote:
>

> > --Butch I think you meant aerobic where you said
> > anaerobic below.
> > Other wise YUP. Dennis
> >

> > - In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, butch ragland
> > <wilddog_202_at_y...>
> > wrote:
> > > I understood most of that but thank you, the
> > question
> > > is has the effect of adding the same things you
> > would
> > > put in a brewer then testing the soil for its
> > effect.
> > >
> > > In a brewer your creating anaerobic conditions and
> > > food for the organisms. If the soil you apply
> > isn't
> > > anaerobic they will die soon after delivery.

[Dennis]My YUP pertains to your statement, "If the soil you apply
isn't aerobic they will die soon after delivery" and your previous
statement. And that you understand the reasons I listed below why
they would not "grow" in the soil. I haven't tested any soil and
have only been observing the use of ACT for 2 1/2 years and it's
effect on my crops.