[compost_tea] Re: Want to start a new thread? Biology as weed control?

From: dkemnitz2000 <dkemnitz2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2005 01:06:07 -0000

---
Hello Marla, Last spring(2004)I noticed the peas in the garden were
having a hard time coming thru the soil so I poured ACT on several
rows.  Wild oats and/or downy brome took the whole patch except the
rows I soil drenched. Peas were planted early in March, I imagine.
I am beginning to like field studies better than lab studies so
haven't pursued many or any research articles. I will look up the
book you mentioned previously though. Once upon a time I took a
bunch of exams at the local land grant institution however currently
I am pursuing the art of farming rather studying research papers..
Dennis Kemnitz

Yahoo! Groups Links