Re: Why we should be careful (was Re: [compost_tea] tea for pasture

From: butch ragland <wilddog_202_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 14:15:33 -0800 (PST)
This is a narrow disagreement. Deming suggested that
simply recording data without drawing quick or firm
conclusions is valuable. Knowledge will simply drip
out of large volumes of data. Narrow carefully defined
test can miss an answer that even poorly constructed
science with more data will reveal.
--- Ted Peterson <ted.peterson_at_tcsn.net> wrote:

> We should be more than careful when reporting
> results and I have found that the possibility of
> simple human interaction may be as important as
> anything else as an indicator of success.
>
> Ted Peterson
> SOE

=====
Butch Ragland