Re: [compost_tea] Just a thought . . .

From: butch ragland <wilddog_202_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 20:47:50 -0800 (PST)

Really, really well said. If you've been farming long
enough you will know that the chemical industry put on
dinners for farmers with speakers selling chemicals.
Talking to and about each other will not further this
industry.

I keep talking about selling and don't care what you
know or how much more you think you know than everyone
else. If you don't sell, you'll starve.

ACT clearly has many benefits, so share how you market
ACT. Or spend endless time telling Bob he's not
selling it RIGHT. If you don't like how others sell
their business, then tell us how you do it.

John wants to be someone's customer and he's having
trouble working his way through what he finds here.
Form an association for the purpose of marketing and
with a research committee. If you make enough money
you'll be able to fund all the research you can say
grace over. Or rather, argue about the validity of.

--- John R <littlejohnnyr_at_yahoo.com> wrote:

> I can’t help but notice how long a thread will
> progress before the concept of
> peer-review/scientific
> credibility etc creeps in then takes over. Usually
> three comments at most. I guess it is unsurprising,
> as
> many of the regular contributors rely on the
> benefits
> of ACT for a living.

=====
Butch Ragland