Re: [compost_tea] Just a thought . . .

From: <soilfoodweb_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 06:40:42 EST

Hi JR -

I am interested in sharing knowledge about ACT. As we can get published
papers, great, but we can help each other a lot even if we don't have replicated
studies.

I avoid responding to the Tom J's of this list, because, as you have
discovered, they just like to harass others, not actually share any knowledge.

Ask your questions, and I will answer, if I can.

Elaine Ingham

An interesting collection of responses.
I thought the purpose of this list was to help share
knowledge on making & using ACT and its derivations to
perpetuate its adoption. Evidently not; it's focused
on how to get the scientific community to recognise
and acknowledge the concept.
I must be a bit slow on the uptake!!

oh, and Tom - you're a patronising turd. No idea where
the air of superiority comes from.

Cheers,
JR

Elaine R. Ingham
Soil Foodweb Inc., Corvallis, Oregon
Soil Foodweb Inc., Port Jefferson, New York
Soil Foodweb Institute, Lismore Australia
Soil Foodweb Institute Cambridge, New Zealand
Laboratorios de Soil Foodweb, Culiacan, Mexico
Soil Foodweb Inc., Jerome, Idaho
Soil Foodweb Inc., South Africa