Re: [compost_tea] Re: Flow rate for air pumps

From: butch ragland <wilddog_202_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 00:33:54 -0800 (PST)

Since I mistakenly posted private thoughts to all, let
me apologize. I want it stopped so I'm talking to the
one I feel would be willing. But, that is not anyone
else's problem so again, sorry. I have expressed my
thoughts to both in private.

Let me share another thought posted another time.

"For conflict to end someone must put down their hands
 down and declare they will not strike back regardless
of what the other one does".

My proof; Ghandi, Martin Luther King, Jesus. If you
like I can post replicated field work results on all
three.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/EA3HyD/3MnJAA/79vVAA/0PSxlB/TM

=====

http://us.click.yahoo.com/RzSHvD/UOnJAA/79vVAA/0PSxlB/TM