[compost_tea] active members/research

From: jurval <jurval_at_eidnet.org>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 01:27:20 -0000

Hi Elaine,   Yes thanks I was able to track him down at his new
command post over at Vulcan, Ab.   After 6 or 7 weeks I have yet to
hear from anyone with regards to materials testing.   I also asked Ted
about dry packaged microbes but have not heard anything from anyone.
Guess that means there's nothing left to test.  I was hoping for
something a bit more than nothing.  Isn't field testing in the real
field growing environment worth while?
Still open to participation, ideas & suggestions.

John Day
Brooks,Ab.
Canada

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor