Re: [compost_tea] Re: Continuing Aerated Compost Tea, CACT cycle

From: Jeff Lowenfels <jeff_at_gardener.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 16:14:59 -0900
Thanks Bob.  I agree with Steve...that is all food for thought. Hmmmm.
Seems you are on to something. We need to do some more testing with
different brewers as well as the Bob O....very interesting. Thanks for
sharing.  I know you spent a lot of money testing....You didn't have to
share.

Cheers,

jeff
Plant a Row in your garden to feed the hungry. Join Plant A Row for the
Hungry. Ask me how. www.gwaa.org/Par/index.html

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links