Re: [compost_tea] Re: Re: My compost

From: <soilfoodweb_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 10:06:06 EST

Jeff -

Want to do this? Take the glossary from the Compost Tea Brewing Manual, and
from your book, and put up on the list serve? Where does something like
that go?

Elaine

Joking aside, many list have FAQ and I would have
benefited from such a list of terms. Not that
semantics are not important but at some point in the
future some will leave and some will come. A whole
knew group to ask questions like me that start it all
over again. If someone like jeff, Dr E, Ted would put
up an agreed list then a newbie like me could go print
it out for reference. I've found most patient and
kind, but it is a waste of time to go over the same
ground.
--- Jeff Lowenfels <jeff_at_gardener.com> wrote:

> Kirk, you may be on to something. For years I have
> used the concept
> that when I say compost, I mean compost....if it
> isn't properly made
> then it is not compost.

=====
Butch Ragland
Conflict is as addictive as
cocaine, alcohol, cigarettes,etc
I'm sorry to report that
cooperation is not

Elaine R. Ingham
Soil Foodweb Inc., Corvallis, Oregon
Soil Foodweb Inc., Port Jefferson, New York
Soil Foodweb Institute, Lismore Australia
Soil Foodweb Institute Cambridge, New Zealand
Laboratorios de Soil Foodweb, Culiacan, Mexico
Soil Foodweb Inc., Jerome, Idaho
Soil Foodweb Inc., South Africa