[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: fHuman vs. natural influences on the environment

In article <31F6611B.2A35@hydro.on.ca>,
   Dan Evens <dan.evens@hydro.on.ca> wrote:
>All locked up and nowhere to go wrote:

>Environmental reporting is some of the WORST journalism you
are ever likely
>to find. Not only is it rife with the usual problems of
simplifying things
>for Joe-Couch, but it also suffers from being a political
hot button.
>And the usual argument is roughly at the level of "oh we
don't really know
>anything for sure, so we better do things my way."

Good point.  If I gave a presentation to management and made
this statement, I probably wouldn't have my job for long.
In my profession (engineering) you had better get some
answers before drawing attention to an issue, or your
credibility will be rapidly lost (sound familiar?).

Follow-Ups: References: