[permaculture] Re: [Does Permaculture have to be so expensiv

On 10-May-99 Judy Spradley wrote:

> I believe the expense comes from people wanting to subsidize their farms by
> being paid for their knowledge.

You may be right. My idea of making it right is that I would love to run a farm
(if I had one), that could easily be copied and has nothing additional on the
economic part. So people could not say, that permaculture only works if you are
giving permaculture-lessons or showing your gardens for money.

So 'nothing special'... :-)

Bye,

Vinci,
Germany