The action is picking up.....the-GX.com - Check it out

Dear Geothermal Associate:

and if we end up with your address and it is not appropriate we apologize
for the inconvenience.

Since our rebirth under the name the-GX.com membership has grown, and the
number of visitors has increased dramatically.  For those of you who are new
to the site, it was established to bring e-commerce to everyone in the
geothermal community, as well as a bulletin board service to strengthen the
individual voices in our community.  Please come and visit, you can buy,
sell or just express your opinion......

Geothermal heat pumps are gaining tremendous inroads into the "mainstream"
HVAC world, and as such represent a great opportunity to reduce greenhouse
gas emissions from our electrical generating facilities.  Your continued
efforts will help in our united mission to make our world a little bit
better place.

The items that are creating a great deal of excitement at www.the-GX.com
are:

The QT Flow Center, the premier flow center for residential applications,
being offered for $25 instead of it's list price of $880.  Do not miss this
opportunity:
http://www.the-gx.com/emazeauction/lot.cfm?lotID=39

A Remarkable Wireless Digital Thermometer, that is absolutely fantastic for
keeping track of loop temperatures (as well as many other applications).
Seeing is believing:
http://www.the-gx.com/emazeauction/lot.cfm?lotID=40

Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

John D. Manning
CEO, the-GX.com
PO Box 3; 3547 Millrun Terrace; Skaneateles, NY 13152 USA
Phone: 315-685-2141/888-734-4844 (Toll Free-USA)/Fax: 978-285-5876

Check it out -------------------------------->  http://www.the-GX.com
For 7.5 cents/minute long distance ---->  http://ld.net/7.5/phoenixgs
To be paid to search the web ---------->
http://alladvantage.com/refhome.asp?refid=AUM133