Re: greetings and homegardens

"cityfarmer.org"

 is a Vancouver-based movement thats been in operation for about 20 years. They
co-ordinate buying/selling co-ops, allotments, demo gardens, a composting demo
site & CSA-type farming within their region. Their website has links to hundreds
of sites around the world. Some perhaps more applicable, some perhaps less to
your specific objectives....

Liz Kirchner <kirchner@asrr.arsusda.gov> on 07/02/99 02:39:30 PM