What do you think?

Hello!  Many of you have seen messages coming from eHARVEST.com and
I would like to ask you all if there is anything you would like to see on
http://www.eHARVEST.com

	If you have a website or know of a good one that's related to
agriculture, feel free to visit http://www.eHARVEST.com and submit your
site.  It's free and will get you the results you want.  With over 4300
sites and counting, eHARVEST.com is the Leading Resource for agriculture.

	If you have a classified ad that you want on the Internet, visit
eHARVEST.com Classifieds at http://classifieds.eharvest.com  Post up your ad
here and hundreds users will see it each week, improving the chances of
buying or selling what you want.  Also check out our video section at
http://www.eHARVEST.com/video for video clips on new ag products from top
producers.

	eHARVEST.com wants to know what YOU think about our site.  Email me
if you have any comments, and hopefully eHARVEST.com can help you farm the
Agri-Internet more successfully.

Take care,

Chris Lanteigne
eHARVEST.com
chrisL@eharvest.com

ps:  To subscribe to our free magazine, visit
http://www.eharvest.com/subscribe.cfm?task=subscribe&sitecountry=world

"unsubscribe sanet-mg".  If you receive the digest format, use the command
"unsubscribe sanet-mg-digest".