Re: Information is needed.

Try the Albert Lea Seed House In Albert Lea MN. They are definitely "in the
biz", but they have a home grown flavor as well, if you'll pardon the
expression.
I've had a couple of their catalogs and found them an excellent source for
cover crop seed. Their home page states both their willingness to get
involved with the new technologies, but also their creation of a section in
their catalog for organic growers. Their prices for such items as buckwheat,
vetch, oats, and suchlike is breathtakingly low, but the freight tends to
cut some of that edge.

Their URL is http://www.alseed.com

>Dear SANET Friends,
>	We are looking for data that compares the cost of hybrid seeds to the cost
>of various genetically modified seeds. Also, we would like to know how much
>is received for the product at the market. Yield comparisons are also needed.
>	If you have any information or sources please let us know. We are
>preparing for a Senate hearing in Oklahoma and desire to present our
>economic concerns as well as all the other issues surrounding the dangers
>we see.

>Manjula V. Guru
>Ag. Economist,
>The Kerr Center for Sustainable Agriculture, Inc.
>P.O.Box 588, Hwy. 271 South,Poteau, OK 74953.
>Phone: (918)647-9123
>Fax: (918) 647-8712.
>Email: manjula@kerrcenter.com
>To use, to understand, to love the soil, is a civilizing process.
>						      	 - Robert S. Kerr

"unsubscribe sanet-mg".  If you receive the digest format, use the command
"unsubscribe sanet-mg-digest".