We now have a Forum

Good morning,

I'm on my way to the Lilith Fair here in Phoenix.  It's cloudy with a
possibility of rain and it's an outdoor concert.  That would be fun.

Pi has been busy at work again and has created a forum for us.  Please
check it out, post a message and book mark this page so that you can become
an interactive participant in the ongoing discussions.  I will post it to
the web site tomorrow and send out emails to the email lists that I have.

http://www.permaculture.net/forum/index.cgi

This whole project is getting more exciting by the day.

Greg

Download demos of our new

FRAEMZ PS for Macintosh and Windows PageMaker and
FRAEMZ PS XT for Macintosh and Windows QuarkXPress at:

http://www.borderguys.com

ShadeTree Marketing
5515 N 7th Street
Suite 5-144