5 years

It has been 5 years since we first started out on the Internet and they
have been 5
fun filled years. Right from our very first sale to Lewis Cattle Oilers
http://www.lewiscattleoilers.com (which has seen much change from the 1st
design) all
the way to our latest site to be launched (just before print) Metro Trailer
http://www.metrotrailers.com

To help celebrate our fifth year in web development we wanted to give you
all something back. To do
 this we are giving prizes out and there are over 650 prizes, freebees and cash
 discounts to be won.

For information and an entry form, please visit our main site
http://www.agrimark.com
and there is a link right off the home page.

We would like to thank everybody for the support in the last 5 years and
look forward to many many more.

Thanks

Glen Munford

Glen Munford
Agri Marketing Ltd
Box 218
Morris, Manitoba
R0G 1K0
ph- 204-746-2101 Fax - 204-746-2189
http://www.agrimark.com
http://www.tranzmedia.com

"unsubscribe sanet-mg".  If you receive the digest format, use the command
"unsubscribe sanet-mg-digest".