Re: Telephone for the Permaculture International Magazine...

Hi Marsha

Here is their email.

...Fiona

Marsha Hanzi wrote:

> Could someone please give me an updated e-mil and telephone/fax. for
> the  Permaculture International Magazine? I would like to order some
> material from them ( a bit urgent...)
>
> Thanks!
>
> Marsha
>
> Thanks
>
> ---
> You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: pacedge@magna.com.au

----------------
PACIFIC EDGE
Permaculture & Media Services
Russ Grayson and Fiona Campbell
PO Box 446, Kogarah NSW 2217 AUSTRALIA

Phone/ fax   02-9588 6931   (IDD-61+2+9588 6931)
Email: pacedge@magna.com.au

WWW: http://www.magna.com.au/~pacedge/

PERMACULTURE/ COMMUNITY BASED ESD: permaculture education + Australian City Farms and
Community Gardens Network (NSW contact) + organic gardening training + EarthWorks
training (community waste minimisation training) + overseas development assistance
project management services.

MEDIA: publication design + desktop publishing services  + journalism/ photojournalism
(global development; environment and society; social change; sustainable community
development).

---
You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: london@metalab.unc.edu