K-C Manufacturing, Inc.

http://www.gii.net/
--
Lawrence F. London, Jr. -|- Venaura Farm
InterGarden -|- http://metalab.unc.edu/london
lflondon@worldnet.att.net -|- london@metalab.unc.edu
Title: K-C Manufacturing, Inc.

K-C Manufacturing is a manufacturer of customized farm implements, catering to the produce industry world wide. We manufacture row crop planters, shapers, cultivators, tool carriers,subsoilers, and rippers, in either 3 point or pull type configurations customized to your needs.

K-C Mfg. is also distributors for all Stanhay, Milton, Planet Jr., Mechanical Trans Planters. We keep most in stock as well as an wide inventory of parts to support all. Also K-C Mfg. is a distributor and supplier for Weatherguard and Knaack tool boxes and related equipment.

So if you need to find some equipment such as a planter for a special application, just call us or send the specs to us and we will design and build it for you.

Thank you,

Casey Mostrong

K-C Mfg. Inc.
1549 Dogwood Road
El Centro, Ca
92243

Voice: (760) 352-3832

Fax:    (760) 352-7587

E-Mail:

kcmfg@quix.net

Here are a few of the many units that we manufacture........

Thank you for visiting, and if we can help you, please contact us.

Stanhay, Planet Jr., Mechanical Trans, Milton, Cat, Weatherguard, Knaack, are registered trademarks of each respective company.