Fwd: farmers markets

Emily et al.

It's worth taking a look at the the Agricultural
Marketing Service pages -- one for farmer markets and
the other for direct marketing

http://www.ams.usda.gov/directmarketing/

http://www.ams.usda.gov/farmersmarkets/

Claire Klotz has been working hard on getting
information together on these topics, and I find it
very useful to reference.  It might not answer your
questions, but it can help get you there.  I recommend
contacting the North American Farmers' Direct
Marketing Association -- they are busy working on your
questions/concerns right now.  I pasted the
contact/description at the end of this email.

Kirsten Saylor
Sustainable Agriculture Network
Beltsville, MD