Calendar of Events

Colleagues,

We (mostly Abiola Adeyemi and Kirsten Sayor in my office) have recently
added a number of events to the SAN calendar.  Take a peek so you don't miss
anything important!

Either go directly to http://www.sare.org/wreg/view_notice_adm.pl

Or shortcut from the home page http://www.sare.org/

If you have events to add to the calendar, you can do that yourself (with
our *approval* process) at http://www.sare.org/wreg/notices_main_adm.pl  or
click on News and Events from the home page.

I AM PARTICULARLY INTERESTED IN EVENTS FOR THE YEAR 2000, SO IF YOU KNOW OF
CONFERENCES AND MEETINGS THAT FAR AHEAD, LET US KNOW OR ADD THE EVENTS TO
THE CALENDAR.

Thanks,

Andy

Andy Clark, Ph.D.
SAN Coordinator
c/o AFSIC, Room 304
National Agricultural Library
10301 Baltimore Ave.
Beltsville, MD  20705-2351
PH:  301-504-6425
FAX: 301-504-6409
san@nal.usda.gov
http://www.sare.org

"unsubscribe sanet-mg".  If you receive the digest format, use the command
"unsubscribe sanet-mg-digest".