[webgroup] Free search engine

This one is pretty good:

http://mysearch.looksmart.com

I added it to my pages yesterday (off-line) and it started to give results
(instead of an error-message) today. Seems it takes some time for it to index
things.

You can configure it to show your choice of image, background image, linkback
etc. You can also go to the configuration screen every seven days and tell the
spider to go re-index.

If you want to see it in action (including image and linkback) try for "syrup"
or something, from my front page.

Cheers
Henriette

--
hetta@saunalahti.fi   Helsinki, Finland   http://metalab.unc.edu/herbmed
                -+- parts of King's dispensatory online -+-

---
You are currently subscribed to webgroup as: [london@metalab.unc.edu]