Farmers market info URL

Howdy, all--

Darth Cheezer and I have been working on the last touches to the
Hawaii Web site (the combination farm tour/volcano/Leonid adventure
of last November on the Big Island)...and trying to learn more about
cherimoya fruits (soursops). Which we literally ran into--squish--all
over the island. He dug up a URL that I thought might interest those
of you who followed the farmers market information thread here
recently:

http://www.marketreport.com/indexsaved.htm

Some intriguing information here, as well as a very nice interface.
The site's sensibility is quite urban/urbane...but those of you
watching consumer trends for direct marketing could find it
instructive.

Unfortunately, the thing was apparently developed for sale, and it
doesn't look like it's been updated recently. Who would buy it? I
don't know...I'm not sure what the product is, to be honest (what
does one buy when one buys a Web site of this nature?), but I don't
want to digress.

I learned from this site that Calif. direct-marketing farmers are
producing quail, duck, and goose eggs for sale...and apparently
there's an eager market. Hm. Perhaps I could go into the peach-faced
lovebird egg biz. I'll inform my two little males (Pasha and Squirt)
about that, and see what they think.   :^]

peace
mish
Michele Gale-Sinex
Communications manager
Center for Integrated Ag Systems, UW-Madison
http://www.wisc.edu
UW voice mail:		608-262-8018
Home office:		415-504-6474 (504-MISH)
Home office fax:		Same as above, phone first for enabling