Grassroots Livestock - Do not let the name fool you.

   Hi to all
Grassroots Livestock - Do not let the name fool you. The original idea was
to build a livestock site for myself and others that needed a place to post
agriculture products. The site is small, I sold my cattle and did not get as
much participation form producers as I had hoped. I do not want to change
the name of the site at this time, but would like to gain the interest of
the rural population and people with interest in the rural population. As
the site grows (i hope) I will split the site and have an industry section
and a rural public section. As for now the site will remain Grassroots
Livestock open to any rural actavities, ie agriculture and related topics,
camping, hikeing, fishing, boating, and anything else related to rural life.
Post items for sale or wanted, pictures, letters, or anything else of
intrest to the public.  As always, if there is not a place for you post, I
will make a place. Grassroots Livestock is a 100% free website - not even
any banners or advertisements. Add your site to Grassroots Livestock. Links
or posts not related to the content of Grassroots Livestock Website will not
be accepted.
  Thanks for reading
 Mark

--
Mark Quiggins quigs@creative-net.net
Grassroots Livestock -  Free Agriculture Website