new web site

Dear website manager,

I am writing to tell you about a new site on-line for you to visit.  http://www.sensorytrust.swinternet.co.uk

The Sensory Trust is a small charity that was set up to promote communication between disability groups and environmental organisations.  We are all about making the connections between people and the natural environment and we are working to ensure that the opportunity to enjoy plants and the landscape is open to everyone, regardless of age or disability.

We have just launched it's website and we are currently researching links, to bring together people from these sectors to help us in these aims.  We would therefore be very pleased if you would consider linking to our site.  Thank you.

If you have any comments or questions, please contact me at this e-mail address.

Best wishes,

Emma Barratt
Project Assistant
The Sensory Trust