invitation to a pioneer patient --- holistic health practitioner referral prorgam

Dear Holistic/Alternative Health Practitioner , Instructor or
Institution,

We at Telstar Innovations Inc( since 1993
http://www.chinamed.org)
are launching a new program called Doctor-Patient Direct Channel.

You must be aware that large numbers of patients, suffering with
chronic degenerative diseases are turning to complementary
therapies because of the failure of allopathic
medicine to cure their conditions. In fact these degenerative
diseases have become epidemic in modern societies where common
sense about diet and health have been forgotten.
But after a person becomes convinced of the need for a
complementary therapy, finding a local holistic practitioner is
very difficult for most patients and they usually want to
know a great deal more about a holistic practitioner than an
allopathic doctor, especially his philosophy and background.

Telstar Innovations aims to be one of the premiere holistic sites
on the web. We have no particular prejudice favoring one holistic
practice over another. We specialize in importing Oriental
curative devices and herbs, but we also recognize the
contributions of western science and nutraceuticals.  Our
intention is to create a service where doctors and patients can
find each other over the Internet, even for fairly rare or
esoteric disciplines.

We have launched a pioneer program and should be fully
operational next year. Until the referral service is completed,
it will be free for both doctors and patients. Later we may
charge a small fee for referrals.

If you would like to participate (and we hope you do), please
come to our web site http://www.chinamed.org
and fill in the practitioner's registration form.

There are over hundred  of  unique innovative holistic health
devices like TDP lamp,
Infratonic QGM ... on this web site. We are looking for
distributors and buyers
these products are very good for holistic health practitioners
and they have CPT codes to bill
insurance company!

Thanks

Since our mailing list may not be very accurate, if you want to
be deleted from our mailing list, just return this e-mail with a
remove note