Masonry Stove Builders Home Page

http://mha-net.clever.net/msb/index.htm
--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.  Venaura Farm
http://metalab.unc.edu /intergarden/orgfarm
/intergarden /permaculture /ecolandtech
lflondon@mindspring.com  london@metalab.unc.edu
Title: Masonry Stove Builders Home Page

Return to Masonry Stove Builders Home Page

information on Heat-Kit masonry heating systems

Heat-Kit portfolio of completed projects Gallery most popular page on this site Brick Oven Page The Masonry Heater Association library Library  The heater mason's e-zine, edited by your webmaster MHA News
drawings and descriptions of current and recent projects Current
Projects

one-stop access to The Masonry Heater Association's resources

Mall quality list of links with descriptions Links  The Masonry Heater Association bookstore Bookstore check out graphic burn sequences from our test lab

Burnin

Welcome to
Masonry Stove Builders

DEVELOPERS OF THE HEAT-KIT SYSTEM

Heat-Kit Resource Page
Detailed information on integrating a masonry heating system into your home

What's a masonry heater?
scroll down while heater picture is loading

The Gallery

Heater portfolio

Current Projects

See what's on the front burner this week.

Frequently Asked Questions

Find a Mason

Sortable list of masons who have experience
with the Heat-Kit system

bakeThe Brick Oven Page

Good bread...mmm...

Surfin' Strawbale

Hottest page on this server

Worthwhile Links

Extensive, with reviews.

The Masonry Heater Virtual Mall

A fun way to explore the many resources of the Masonry Heater Association website.
Hop in the virtual mini-van and come on down!

Masonry Heater Association Library

FIND technical documents on masonry heating and sustainable construction issues as well as
the latest additions from the popular press.

Bookstore

PURCHASE books and CD's related to masonry heating.

MHA News

The heater mason's e-zine

Fun Stuff:

Watch a Brick Oven Being Built

Visit the Virtual Strawbale House Construction Siteupdated

Take an Online Strawbale Construction Workshop

Watch a Custom Heater Being Built

Watch a Heat-Kit Core Being Built

Check out our new Foundry Patterns for the Firebox Doors

Lopez Labs

VISIT the masonry heater test lab.
View images and results from our 1997 test series.
fire animation

Build an Electric Brick Bake Oven

Photo Report of 1999 Masonry Heater Association Annual Meeting

information on Heat-Kit masonry heating systems

Heat-Kit portfolio of completed projects Gallery most popular page on this site Brick Oven Page The Masonry Heater Association library Library  The heater mason's e-zine, edited by your webmaster MHA News
drawings and descriptions of current and recent projects Current
Projects

one-stop access to The Masonry Heater Association's resources

Mall quality list of links with descriptions Links  The Masonry Heater Association bookstore Bookstore check out graphic burn sequences from our test lab

Burnin

Want to know more? Contact us at mheat@mha-net.org (Norbert Senf)

Visitor Statistics

This page last updated on October 31, 1999
This page created on February 11, 1996

Masthead