From: Adela Backiel [mailto:Adela.Backiel@usda.gov]
Sent: Friday, November 05, 1999 8:01 AM
Subject: Agricultural Outlook Report on Successful Small Farms

FYI--The November Issue of ERS--Agricultural Outlook has an interesting
article on "Successful Small Farms:  What Sets Them Apart?"  Statisitics on
retirement, limited resource, residential/lifestyle, and farming occupation
- lower-sales and higher sales are included.  In addition, crop insurance
is cited on p.10. of this article.

http://www.econ.ag.gov/epubs/pdf/agout/nov99/ao266c.pdf

Sharon Hestvik
Small Farms Coordinator

"unsubscribe sanet-mg".  If you receive the digest format, use the command
"unsubscribe sanet-mg-digest".